The Tekoa Chamber of Commerce has a mission to promote business growth and development and to serve as a focal point for community information. We strive to make Tekoa a fantastic place to work, live, and visit.
Our membership includes a wide range of businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who are all committed to improving our local economy and community.
The Chamber meets the first Friday of every month at 7:30 am and plans events that bring exposure and support to our businesses as well as to our service organizations. Becoming a member of the Tekoa Chamber of Commerce provides opportunities to give back to our citizens and raises your business’s visibility in the community.
We are currently meeting at the Tekoa City Hall.
We would love to have you on the team! Applications are currently being accepted for 2022.
Business memberships are $75/year.
Non-business memberships are $50/year.
A printable form can be found at the bottom
of this page.
How The Chamber Supports Its Members
- Facebook Page
- Brochure that lists local businesses and services
- Street Banners
- Decorative flower pots spring to fall
- Annual Meet & Greet with a focus on service-oriented businesses
- Small Business Saturday
- Decal/Magnet that identifies your business as a Chamber Member
- Snow removal in front of businesses on Crosby
- Shares in cost of electricity for Community Reader Board at the Hardware Store
How The Chamber Supports The Community
- Small Business Saturday (Festivities include: movie at the Empire theater, tree lighting and caroling, hay rides, pictures with Santa, drawing with prizes for adults, and more.)
- Provides for banners along Crosby that celebrate different seasons and events.
- Tree of Sharing: donation of wrapping supplies
- Tekoa Christmas Fund: Donation
- Tekoa Empire Theatre: Supporter
- Host Slippery Gulch Breakfast
- Provides two financial scholarships for High School Seniors
- Cash donations for candy at Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Halloween Event at the High School
- Tekoa Float: Sponsor
- Booster Club Member
- Livestock Booster
Become a Chamber Member
There are two ways to become a member of Tekoa’s Chamber of Commerce:
1) Individual Membership for those who don’t own a business – $50 per year; listed as a Chamber Member but not included in advertising of special events.
2) Business/Organization Membership – $75 per year; all benefits listed above and included in advertising.
Download and copy the membership application below. It can be mailed along with payment to Tekoa Chamber of Commerce at PO Box 682; Tekoa, WA 99033. We are not able to take electronic payments at this time. For more info or help, please email us at